COVID 19 Guidelines
COVID-19 Rules and Protocol - UPDATED
Please do not come to the club if you are sick or if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or showing possible symptoms of COVID-19.
IMPORTANT CLUBHOUSE INFORMATION
- Restrooms and Locker Rooms will be open.
- Please use Snack Shack for quick service items (ie. coffee, hot dogs, to go beverages, etc)
- CLUBHOUSE AND PATIO WILL BE OPEN FOR TABLES OF 6 ONLY.
IMPORTANT PRO SHOP INFORMATION
- All members and guests must sanitize hands prior to entering the pro shop, touching merchandise and trying on apparel.
- We reserve the right to refuse items to be returned until further notice.
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
- All tee times must be booked in advanced either online or by calling the pro shop at (403) 845-7400 ext 1 or online at www.pinehillsgolf.ca
- NO WALK ONS! YOU MUST HAVE A TEE TIME.
- At this time our bookings will be a maximum of four (4) players.
- There will be a MAXIMUM of two (2) power carts GUARANTEED per foursome. If we can accommodate extra cart request we will be happy to do so.
- We are extremely limited in carts and would encourage anyone able to walk to do so.
- Ball washers, rakes and water coolers will be returned to the golf course.
- Flags may be removed if players are comfortable doing so. For those who choose to leave the flag in we will leave the pool noodles attached.
We ask that golfers continue with proper hand sanitation practice before, during and after their round.
Don't forget to download our app in the App Store or in Google Play to stay up to date on all happenings at Pine Hills.