COVID 19 Guidelines
COVID-19 Rules and Protocol
On Wednesday, May 13th the Alberta Government announced that we would be entering Stage 1 of the provincial relaunch which would allow retail (pro shop) and restaurants (clubhouse) to open with some restrictions.
The pro shop is now open with limited access to members and guests and Restaurant 19 will open on Saturday, May 16th with the restrictions and protocol listed below.
Below are the rules and protocols that will be in place for the pro shop and clubhouse along with some updates to current protocols.
We understand that these rules and protocols may not be convenient, however please understand these are in place in order for Pine Hills to operate for 2020. The first week has been challenging and we thank all the members and guests for cooperating and slowly embracing the 'new normal'.
Please do not come to the club if you are sick or if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or showing possible symptoms of COVID-19.
IMPORTANT CLUBHOUSE INFORMATION
- The clubhouse and patio will be operating at 50% seating capacity. We ask that all Members and Guests wait to be seated.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Maximum table size of 6. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE TABLES.
- We ask that members and guests do not interact with other tables.
- The clubhouse will be for dine in only. Please use Snack Shack for quick service items (ie. coffee, hot dogs, to go beverages, etc)
IMPORTANT PRO SHOP INFORMATION
- Maximum of 4 golfers in the pro shop at one time. We ask that members and guests exit the pro shop as soon as their purchase is complete to allow for others to access.
- All members and guests must sanitize hands prior to entering the pro shop, touching merchandise and trying on apparel.
- We reserve the right to refuse items to be returned until further notice.
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
- All tee times must be booked in advanced either online or by calling the pro shop at (403) 845-7400 ext 1.
- NO WALK ONS! YOU MUST HAVE A TEE TIME.
- Due to anticipated high demand of tee times, Pine Hills reserves the right to fill up remaining spots.
- We do request that tee times be paid in advance at this time via credit card over the phone or online. If this is not possible we will take payment at the pro shop (NO CASH).
- Power Carts will be available and will be single riders unless the riders are from the same household. This will also apply to private power carts.
- We are limited the number of power carts and encourage walking if able.
- Driving Range is currently closed and we will adjust accordingly.
- Practice Green will be for the group 'On Deck' only. Maximum of 4 golfers at any time.
- Restrooms are NOT available on the course. We hope that this can change soon, but for the time being the only restrooms available will be in the clubhouse (main level). Locker rooms will be closed as well.
- Golfers will be required to handle their own clubs at all times. Club storage is available however golfers will be expected to retrieve and put back their own clubs for the time being.
- In the case of a frost delay or dangerous weather we ask that all golfers return or remain in their vehicles as the clubhouse will be closed.
BEFORE YOUR ROUND
- Remain in your vehicle until 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Check in with pro shop staff where you will be assigned a sanitized power cart (if riding) and will be instructed on protocol.
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING ALWAYS (minimum 6 feet apart)
DURING YOUR ROUND
- Ball washers and benches will not be available.
- Bunker rakes will not be available, please smooth sand with your foot or the club, preferred lies are permitted in the bunker
- The flagstick is to remain in at all times. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING THE FLAGSTICK.
- Golf groups are not permitted to play through.
- The golf course will be monitored frequently throughout the day to ensure that social distancing measures are be adhered to. Golfers violating social distancing and updated protocols will be asked to leave the golf course immediately.
AFTER YOUR ROUND
- Please return your power cart or pull cart to the designated drop off area located at the northwest end of the parking lot.
- Garbage and recycling bins will be available in the designated drop off area.
- Please COMPLETELY empty your cart of all personal belongings and GARBAGE.
We appreciate your understanding of all the new protocols we have in place for your health and safety. All policies will be enforced and anyone not in compliance with these protocols will be asked to leave the premises.
This is a fluid situation and there may be changes as the season progresses and we will do our best to keep everyone updated.
On behalf of the Staff and Management we look forward to seeing everyone in 2020.
Don't forget to download our app in the App Store or in Google Play to stay up to date on all happenings at Pine Hills.