2022 MENS LEAGUE
Tuesday and Wednesday evenings (Starting May 17/18)
2022 Schedule - Tuesday / Wednesday
Standings - Tuesday / Wednesday
Participants must be a Pine Hills Member or a guest in good standing.
RCGA Rules of golf and its Decisions and, where applicable, Local Rules and Conditions, shall govern all play. Unless otherwise stated. Men’s League is considered a tournament and the rules of golf should be followed as such.
Team captains are responsible for non-members guest fee
On a 2nd instance of non-compliance to the above the team will forfeit their men’s league privileges and will be placed on the wait list.
Entry Fee is $200 a team.
It is the responsibility of the team captain to educate other team members on the formats of Men’s League.
- Playoffs will be made up of the top 4 teams along with the top seeded wildcard card team.
- The format for all playoff games will be 2-man best ball – match play. If the teams are tied after 9 holes another 9-hole match must be scheduled prior to the next playoff round. If teams are still tied 2 players from each team will play sudden death.
2 Man Best Ball Match Play
- 2 persons from Team A play match play against 2 persons from Team B
- Each person plays his own ball for the entire round. Only the best net score is recorded for each hole, however, the hole should be played out for handicap purposes up to the point of equitable stroke control.
- Possible 4 points
Ensure that low handicap player in the group is adjusted to a 0 hcp and all other players in the group adjust accordingly so applicable strokes fall on the most difficult holes.
Points System – 2 Man Best Ball Match Play
- Win = 2 points
- Tie = 1 points
- Loss = 0 points
Individual Match Play
- 1 person from Team A plays a match against 1 person from Team B (2 individual matches per foursome)
- Possible 2 points
Points System - Individual Match Play
- Win = 1 point
- Tie = 1/2 point
- Loss = 0 points
After reviewing the daily weather forecast it will be at the discretion of the Men's Day Committee in cooperation with the Course Superintendent to decide if Men's League is to be cancelled.
A decision to cancel or will be made by 4:30 pm and will be emailed to our database and posted on Social Media.
If, due to weather conditions the players are not able to complete their Men's League Round. Any scores for that round will not be used in the Men's League competition.
NOTE: The responsibility to turn in the scorecard lies solely with the players in the group. If a scorecard is NOT turned into the Pro Shop following play on Tuesday or Wednesday, the scores will NOT be included in the scoring. The onus is NOT on the Pro Shop staff, or men's league committee to retrieve cards so PLEASE turn them into the Pro Shop following play.
- All scorecards are to be returned to the Pro Shop following play.
- Scorecards MUST include the following information:
- FIRST and LAST name PRINTED on the scorecard of each player.
- Attested scores as prizes are being awarded based on the scorecards.
- Legible numbers.
- Any team not returning a scorecard will receive NO POINTS.
- Any team returning an incomplete scorecard will receive NO POINTS.
Men’s League Handicaps
Participants will use established Golf Canada Handicaps
NOTE: Team members and guests must have an up to date Golf Canada Handicap (either Gold or Bronze) with all scores from Men’s League entered in to the Golf Canada website between League Nights. (Failure to comply with this rule will result in a deduction of team and individual points)